[Ambassadors] LATAM: What is done, and the real problems that nobody tells

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:52:38 UTC 2009

The disagreement that is motivating this discussion is obviously a
problem we need to address.  Max Spevack and I are looking into it and
talking to some of the people involved.

Until we have a better idea what the problems are and how to solve
them, I would like this thread to be considered closed.  Normally I
would not make such a statement, but in its current state this thread
isn't likely to lead to constructive solutions.

Please do not respond further here.  Thanks.