[Ambassadors] Speaker at FOSDEM'10

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:07:17 UTC 2009

Dear *,

As you already probably know, no devroom is assigned to distribution any
more at FOSDEM. Now, FOSDEM TEAM invite us to have debate, brainstorm or do
presentations for and with other distributions. Ref :
http://www.fosdem.org/2010/distrominiconf

What I think is good for everybody.

Actually, I do not really know how really to manage that on the Fedora side
cause it still no clear for me. I have already contacts with CentOS and
Mandriva on that subject but we are still nowhere.
And FOSDEM is in 57 days.

Fortunately, I am not alone in that case ;) (I mean other distributions)

Well, all I thing I need are speakers, stakeholders, developers and so on
for the Fedora part on the following subjects in order to participate to the
FOSDEM Distrominiconf.

   - Packaging
   - Localization
   - Community Infrastructure