[Ambassadors] Planning? White Hat Security Day in Rochester NY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Thu Dec 10 19:35:23 UTC 2009

A couple guys from LUGOR did White Hat Security Day last June and I've
already had a call about sponsorship (from On-Disk.com) and possible
presentations for 2010.

Anyone at Fedora/Red Hat feel like giving a talk?  Running a booth?  etc?

As I understand, last year was the first year with a specific Linux talk
on the schedule and the impression I'm getting is that the crowd is
hungry for more.

Let me know if you think this is something we should go after.  I'm not
qualified to give a talk to security professionals, but I can help with
leg work and such.

~Karlie