[Ambassadors] REMINDER French Fedora Meeting Today 1830UTC #fedora-meeting

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Dec 11 08:10:15 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 00:04 -0500, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Dec 2009, thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org wrote:
>
> > This mail is a reminder for today´s meeting for French ambassadors and
> > _every_ interested people.
>
> I'm sorry that I haven't personally been able to spend more time
> focusing on the French community since my return to the US from Europe.
>
> If you guys like, I'd be interested in using this thread to talk about
> how things are going, what you need, what you're planning, etc.
>
> Is everything in good shape?  Other than the case badges, is there stuff
> you need from other parts of the Fedora community?

Hi Max,

Thank you for asking.

The short answer to your question is 'good'. We are doing good at the
moment. We are busy preparing our install fest which will happen in
Paris this week-end. We have a nice list of conference and workshop
(thanks to the effort of Mathieu and Thomas).

We also plan to use this meeting to start to plan our next events and
activities (such as Fosdem).

Regarding our needs, I would prefer to come back on this after this
week-end. We have the opportunity to meet with almost the whole board of
the NPO this week-end and that should give us a clear idea of where we
are and what we (eventually) need.

I will therefore come back to you by email next week to debrief quickly
with you how we are doing and what are our needs.

Thanks for all,

Pierre