[Ambassadors] Red Hat Virtual Experience report

Juan J. Martínez jjm at usebox.net
Fri Dec 11 08:21:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

Just wanted to point that Dimdim Free Edition != Dimdim Open Source
Community Edition.

There's no doc about OSE features (the brochures in their webpage only
refers to the Free edition that has the 20 participants limit).

Somebody has tried Dimdim OSE?

Regards,

Juanjo

jjm's home: http://www.usebox.net/jjm/