[Ambassadors] Manual for new ambassadors

Leonardo Menezes Vaz leonardo.vaz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 12:58:17 UTC 2009

Dear fellows,

I am kinda new here and yesterday I was asking Rodrigo Padula for some
document/url explaining how the project works, specific areas, people
involved, contacts etc so that I could have an idea how things works
and where I could be useful. He told all areas are well documented at
the wike, but he said he couldn't point a single location (or a toc)
for all this information.

Since I am new here and I want to understand how things work I propose
we could organize a simple guide for new ambassadors - if it's not
available yet. ;)

How about?

Leo

--