[Ambassadors] Summary: Fedora 12 Athens Release Party 12/12

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:33:29 UTC 2009

Dear fellow Ambassadors and Greek Fedorians!

Yesterday we held in Athens our Fedora 12 Release Party with much success!
Many people showed up to learn about our Constantine and Fedora Project in
general :)

Anastasis and me gave a presentation on Fedora Project and Fedora 12 (can be
found here [1]) and afterwards we did some hands-on testing on network
sharing, virtualization enhancements, Moblin platform and other hints on
support!

We even had a Fedora-Birthday-Cake :) Many swag were given out and as always
Live-USB sticks were made!

Check out the photo album from the event here [2] (from Thalia)

Many thanks to my fellow organizers (Anastasis, Thalia and Pantelis) and to
everyone else who attended!

~π

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F12_Athens
[2] http://picasaweb.google.gr/saliyath/Fedora12AthensReleaseParty