[Ambassadors] Summary: Fedora 12 Athens Release Party 12/12

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:42:50 UTC 2009

> From: ppapadeas at gmail.com
> Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:33:29 +0200
> To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com; fedora-el-list at redhat.com
> CC:
> Subject: [Ambassadors] Summary: Fedora 12 Athens Release Party 12/12

Hello Fellow Ambassadors,

Greetings. :)

Pierros, thank you for your post.  :)

> Yesterday we held in Athens our Fedora 12 Release Party with much success! Many people showed up to learn about our Constantine and Fedora Project in general :)

Most excellent!!!  :)

> Anastasis and me gave a presentation on Fedora Project and Fedora 12 (can be found here [1]) and afterwards we did some hands-on testing on network sharing, virtualization enhancements, Moblin platform and other hints on support!

Perfect, main points.  ;)

> We even had a Fedora-Birthday-Cake :) Many swag were given out and as always Live-USB sticks were made!

That's cool!!!  :)

> Check out the photo album from the event here [2] (from Thalia)
>
> Many thanks to my fellow organizers (Anastasis, Thalia and Pantelis) and to everyone else who attended!
>

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F12_Athens
> [2] http://picasaweb.google.gr/saliyath/Fedora12AthensReleaseParty

I like that!  :)

Please have a great day! :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David Ramsey
=
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
* Three dual core systems with 3.0 GB running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - vmlinuz-2.6.31.6-162.fc12.i686.PAE
* One dual core system with 3.0 GB running the Fedora 13 kernel - 2.6.32-0.56.rc8.git1.fc13.i686.PAE
With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and two SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.
=