[Ambassadors] During some of my review of the Fedora 12 "Constantine, " Fedora 12 Talking Points. :)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:49:37 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 12:31:23AM -0500, David Ramsey wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Greetings. :)
>
> During some of my review of the Fedora 12 "Constantine" content as
> well as Fedora 13 "Goddard" content being developed, I find the
> following in the Fedora_12_Talking_Points.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Talking_Points
>
> There is some entry for Fedora Electronic Lab, eh?  I do not
> understand this for my presentation.

I think this was added post-freeze of this content.

I think the FEL is a great project and highly worthy of mention as an
application of our 'spin' concept.  It's very appealing to an audience
that is involved in electronics engineering and other hardware
oriented development and hacking.

However, it probably should be featured somewhere other than the
general release talking points.  That's one of the reasons we set up
the new Spins sites:

http://spins.fedoraproject.org/
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/fel/

I'll revert that edit.