[Ambassadors] Problem Web Site Peru

Hacataka Comodo hacataka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:49:02 UTC 2009

Neville, it happens that we have the resources to do so, we are not
asking LATAM, what if we ask is that Fedora Perù redirected to the new
domain that we want to assign.

we are losing many early adopters in Peru, where the statistics
indicate that we have grown 70% more here, thanks to our effort and
dedication, Fedora in Peru, is arming and hard for January starts its
activities, we have good partners, people who have committed
themselves to grow in Peru.

It is worth it if a representative wants to give its support us we are
willing to accept and be well spent, for the growth of Fedora Perù.

gracias...........