[Ambassadors] FOSDEM status/planning meeting on IRC

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 16 08:02:12 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 15 December 2009 22:49:55 Max Spevack wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As you all know, Frederic has been doing an INCREDIBLE job of getting
> FOSDEM organized for 2010.
>
> I think it would be very useful if we all get together on IRC to make
> sure that the questions of different attendees or potential attendees
> are being answered.

I think it is also time to discuss the CLT 2010 -
http://kitall.blogspot.com/2009/11/chemnitzer-linuxtage-2010.html
with almost no Feedback to our decission on FAD and my posts - we have to
reconsider in what way we will have a presence on this Event!

i will try to be present today for the meeting!

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688