[Ambassadors] Unagendized topic for NA meeting

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:17:15 UTC 2009

No, Adam. In fact, I think I was later to the meeting than you were, getting
stuck in traffic until around 7:20 pacific time.

On the IRC channel later, though, inode0 said that there was a discussion of
campus ambassadors at FUDCon that we should probably follow up on, and that
we should hold an IRC meeting (maybe in #fedora-campusamb since it's not
terribly active?) soon.

I'm thinking maybe Saturday, noonish or early afternoon eastern (speaking
selfishly, 10 am - noon pacific is ideal for me). How does that work for
others?

Larry Cafiero