[Ambassadors] shipping for F12 media in EMEA

Elijah Hanson edh.drake at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 20:25:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am in Ghana and have recieved many requests from people in and around West
Africa for the CD's,I could also distribute without any charge within the
region.Indeed, we are in dire need of the media here, as Internet connection
is not that fast.Any quantity would be welcome.

My Address:
Elijah Hanson
E.T.T
P.O BOX A457,LA,ACCRA