[Ambassadors] Are ambassadors happy with range voting for FAmSCo?

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 03:13:25 UTC 2009

I'm not sure about the election history of FAmSCo, maybe someone who
has been around a while can explain how it used to work, but I'm
guessing range voting has been used in the past two FAmSCo elections.
Are ambassadors happy with this method of electing the ambassador
leadership?

Aside from the voting method, are there other things related to the
election or composition of FAmSCo that ambassadors think would improve
either the process or the constitution of the steering committee?

John