[Ambassadors] Are ambassadors happy with range voting for FAmSCo?

Carlos (casep) Sepulveda casep at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 21 17:44:23 UTC 2009

2009/12/21 Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>:
> Apparently only 100 or so ballots were cast in FAmSCo. At the risk of
> sounding like an electoral fundamentalist (or an Australian, where they are
> required by law to vote), perhaps we should require Ambassadors to vote in
> at least once every two years, or less (?), to keep their standing. Just a
> thought.

Less than 18%!
So, if everyone here is a volunteer, there's plenty of time for voting
(?), voting is so easy...
Why we've less than 18% of voteS? (130/729)
In fact, for the FESCo election there was 216, almost the double!
Maybe everyone is good enough for the committee, so there is no need to vote...

--
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"