[Ambassadors] During some of my review of the Fedora 12 "Constantine, " Fedora 12 Talking Points. :)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Dec 24 00:50:07 UTC 2009

On 12/24/2009 06:08 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

"Also I find the reasons of Mel and yours not compatible for a
justification of such removal"

We all have different view points obviously. Otherwise, there wouldn't
be a discussion.

> You are confusing : spin specific content and spin F-12 specific content.

Not really. I don't think talking points are the place for either. If it
was a entirely new spin that hasn't been there before, it would be
useful to consider.  For existing spins like FEL, use the dedicated
pages like http://spins.fedoraproject.org/fel.

Like I said, I consider FEL to be useful spin but with a small audience
as evident in

http://spins.fedoraproject.org/

I would like talking points to cover more of the generic content that is
appealing to a broader audience.

>>> So why do we need a "Talking Points" wiki page if it would be an
>>> enhanced copy of the feature list ?
>>
>> Feature list pages are useful for coordination of the development
>> itself. Talking points is more end user focussed. That's a important
>> difference.
>
> Isn't it what I said (which you cut)?

I am noting that, it is not merely a enhanced copy.

Rahul