[Ambassadors] help needed in contributing to se-linux policies development.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 25 08:37:38 UTC 2009

Hi Sai,

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 02:30, sai ganesh <ganesai at gmail.com> wrote:
>     my name is sai. i am a fedora-ambassador.i want to contribute to the
> development of se-linux policies.i am  a Redhat certified se-linux policy
> administrator.i am well versed in development of se-linux policies.how can i
> contribute ?
> whom should i contact?

This list is definitely not the best place to ask for that. You should
try on fedora-devel where all the developers hang out:

Alternatively, you could try the following:
1. find the packages providing the SELinux policies :
   selinux-policy
2. Go to look for its owner in the PackageDB :
   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/selinux-policy?_csrf_token=ab377a170b2ad7402bcc385abe160c7c8f22895a

There, you just found the FAS accounts of the owners of the package.
They should be able to guide you towards contributing ;)

Best regards,