[Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 04:28:18 UTC 2009

> From: ry at n.rix.si
> To: mspevack at redhat.com
> Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:56:40 -0700
> CC: fedora-marketing-list at redhat.com; fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
> Subject: [Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Ryan, thank you for your post.  :)

> Ambassadors were discussing in IRC about ordering some Fedora embroidered baseball caps for event swag, and the general consensus was that the Brand Fuel caps were really nice, and it would be cool if we could get them ordered from their manufacturer.

Not sure about the Brand Fuel Caps.

> Do you (Max) or anyone on either marketing or ambassadors have any details on the manufacturer that Brand Fuel uses and how we could get in contact with them?

As a price comparison you may try this vendor listed at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Projects -

http://www.queensboro.com/

You may correspond with this manufacturer and inquire on the "Brand Fuel Caps" -

http://www.queensboro.com/contactus

If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to ask.  :v)

Please have Happy Holidays! :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David Ramsey
---------------------------------
猿も木から落ちる
さるもきからおちる
Even monkeys fall from trees.
Even experts make mistakes.
=
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
* Three dual core systems with 3.0 GB running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - vmlinuz-2.6.31.9-174.fc12.i686.PAE
* One dual core system with 3.0 GB running the Fedora 13 kernel - 2.6.32.2-15.fc13.i686.PAE
With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and two SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.
=