[Ambassadors] Brand Fuel Baseball Cap manufacturer

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 28 15:24:20 UTC 2009

On Monday 28 December 2009 04:56:40 Ryan Rix wrote:
> Hey Max, all,
> Ambassadors were discussing in IRC about ordering some Fedora embroidered
> baseball caps for event swag, and the general consensus was that the Brand
> Fuel caps were really nice, and it would be cool if we could get them
>  ordered from their manufacturer.

Brand Fuel is the RedHat Vendor, in the past other vendors could provide
better prices.

> Do you (Max) or anyone on either marketing or ambassadors have any details
>  on the manufacturer that Brand Fuel uses and how we could get in contact
>  with them?

Not for Brand Fuel - but maybe it is a good idea to ask the vendors listed
here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Swag_vendors

As far as i know Pascal Calarco took care for stiched fedora-polos in North
America - if the vendor has already a stich-card, it can be a cheaper
alternative to produce the caps by this vendor - just ask Pascal.

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688