[Ambassadors] No EMEA Meeting this week!

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 23:54:34 UTC 2009

Hi fellow ambassadors!

Due to popular request EMEA IRC Ambassadors Meeting will not happen on
30th December 2009.
Call it vacation, call it day off, call it Xmas, call it deep winter,
call it whatever you want!
Enough ambassadors have contacted me on postponing it, so I suggest we
are having our next meeting on 6th January 2010. (More Reminders will
follow)

Hope you all have great times whatever you are doing for vacations or
not, and may the new year be happy for us and Fedora!

See ya all next week,

Pierros

--
Pierros Papadeas