[Ambassadors] Hello all

three at threethirty.us three at threethirty.us
Thu Dec 31 02:25:43 UTC 2009

I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks but don't remember if I
introduced myself...

I am Justin O'Brien but most people know me as threethirty.  I'm a
recent Fedora convert, but I have been using GNU+Linux for almost a
decade now.  I don't know what all you want to know so ill try to keep
this brief.

Im a:
Programming Student
FSF member
EFF member
Fedora Ambassador in training [I'm one of Nally's people so blame him
:)]
fedora-legal lurker
Podcaster

also I run a Free Software/Free Culture thinktank called
NumberedHumanIndustires or [NHI], its half LUG, half hackerspace, and
half way to get business discounts I don't really deserve.

If you want to chat outside of this mailinglist try these:

Identi.ca./twitter/jaiku: threethirty
threethirty at pygowave
threethirty6801 at googlewave.com
irc.freenode.net: threethirty I'm usually around but if not stick around
I'll hop back on.

Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
Community Advocate
http://numberedhumanindustries.com