Re: [Ambassadors] Teaching Open Source Resources o web links on spanish

On 11/30/2009 05:06 PM, Alejandro Perez wrote:

Helo,

Any one, do you know if there a web sites, for teaching open source or
free software on Spanish. Sites from Spain or Latam. I need to refer to
some web sites a couple of teachers that are interested on the matter,
Mel Chua give some links on English, thanks for those.

I might also ask the http://teachingopensource.org community (which is the link I gave Alejandro on IRC earlier, and what Karlie wrote about from her blog post on NYSCATE last week) whether any of them are from LATAM.

I think to find Spanish-speaking teaching-open-source communities, asking Spanish-speaking open source communities and teaching open source communities is probably a good bet. :)

--Mel