Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora case badges for the WHOLE WORLD

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com> wrote:
<snip>
> So, I guess the question is -- do folks in EMEA, LATAM, India, and Asia have
> use for some of these?  Should we go ahead with this plan?

As one of the folks in LATAM, I have to say that they look beautiful (
I know how hard it is to take picture of shiny objects) and I
certainly will love to be able to share some of them in any Fedora
event.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217