Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora case badges for the WHOLE WORLD

On Tue 1 December 2009 10:46:58 pm Gaurav Prabhu wrote:
> Could we get the source of such stickers? I mean a .jpg or so, so that we
>  can print them for ourself's.
>
> Gaurav Live
>
> Layman Linux

(from experience) Printing them by hand is a bad idea. If standard ink is
used, the badges wear over time, leaving you with a white sticker eventually.
This is especially true with laptop case badges, where they usually go on the
palm-rest area of the laptop, where the user's hands constantly rub on it... :
( I've had that happen, even with Cafepress printed stickers. You really have
to get badges like these special (I assume they are; if not, the quality of
them is probably a concern)

Ryan

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash gmail com          | MSN: phrkonaleash yahoo com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh irc freenode net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.