Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora case badges for the WHOLE WORLD

Hy,

> So, I guess the question is -- do folks in EMEA, LATAM, India, and
> Asia have use for some of these?  Should we go ahead with this plan?
Definitly YES. I would tag all our servers and workstations with them
and on events it would look really cool on the netbook / notebook.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer fedoraproject org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0
my sedcard: http://www.model-kartei.de/sedcard/fotograf/177589/