[Ambassadors] Fedora case badges for the WHOLE WORLD

Andrew Dahl dahlan at mnstate.edu
Wed Dec 2 08:43:24 UTC 2009

I think case badges are much more appealing to people over pin-able
badges/buttons.

When people slap a badge on their laptop, wherever they go with it
(campus, work, LAN parties), they'll have it there, so it would work
as advertisement in that sense as well; whereas a pin-able badge has a
much less likely chance of being worn to these places.

All in all, it's not a bad idea, especially for use at events.  I just
think case badges are more appealing to people.

-Andrew Dahl