Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora case badges for the WHOLE WORLD

> In APAC, I am going ahead with making 5,000 pieces of these and I would
> therefore suggest that the APAC (India and Asia as in quote above) be
> taken out of the numbers Max was proposing.
>
> APAC Ambassadors, please email me directly on how many your respective
> geographies would need.
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Harish Pillay 9v1hp hpillay redhat com +65.9636.9253 gpg id: 746809E3
> gpg fingerprint:    F7F5 5CCD 25B9 FC25 303E 3DA2 0F80 27DB 7468 09E3
>
> --

Just out of curiosity, what is your cost to produce in APAC?
Generally I am all for producing regionally or even locally, but small
quantities seem so prohibitive. Though at 5,000 it might be cheaper to
make locally than shipping around the world.