[Ambassadors] LATAM: What is done, and the real problems that nobody tells

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 3 12:35:53 UTC 2009

I agree with you Paul.

Venezuela issue is something that we talk privately and wasn't related to
this mail thread. If Max want to share which are the specific problems that
Venezuela is having, I'll be glad to get a meeting to explain better how our
local community was disappointed by some decisions... but we keep working.

I apologize myself if I hurt some feeling, there are so many things that I
want to talk; but usually nobody answer local issues because work issues or
doesn't have the time.

We are a great community down here in LATAM who is growing up slowly but
strong. and I really don't believe in any "crisis latam/ve"; I will like to
point a fact to end this thread.

We all have differences, and sometime some egos are hurt. For me; I did but
that page is turn to keep working like I do. Facts are that fedora latam has
almost 130 ambassadors, and I only have differences with 2 what represents
less that 1%. So there is not a crisis. People is working, and I apologize
again because I know I might me to abrupt.

Thank you all, nice day

2009/12/2 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>

> The disagreement that is motivating this discussion is obviously a
> problem we need to address.  Max Spevack and I are looking into it and
> talking to some of the people involved.
>
> Until we have a better idea what the problems are and how to solve
> them, I would like this thread to be considered closed.  Normally I
> would not make such a statement, but in its current state this thread
> isn't likely to lead to constructive solutions.
>
> Please do not respond further here.  Thanks.
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>  irc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro