Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors NA Meeting Summary and links.

On 12/02/2009 08:31 PM, scott mcbrien wrote:
Lastly, I finally got the prototype NA Fedora long sleeve button up shirt:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/ButtonUp
Comments welcome.
I definitely want at least one. I am sure that I will spill something on it and then need another one or two. It looks great.

Will