[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora - China

(2009年12月04日 11:52), Yuan Yijun wrote:
2009/12/4 Rodrigo Padula<rodrigo padula redhat com>:
Hello my friends!

(snip)
Hi, Rodrigo
(snip)
Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your kind offer!

This is Caius 'kaio' Chance. I am a Fedora Ambassador who used to stick to China/Chinese community but located in Australia:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio

I am now on recruiting more ambassadors who uses Chinese, being more active on fedora-art, and developing the flies which is an online localization editor/system.

Just want to add that I am coordinating the setup and first issue of 'Fedora Zhong-Wen (Chinese) Magazine'. It will be used as a communication channel among current Fedora-Zh-ers and attractions to prospected ones.

We would be very happy to absorb all valuable experiences from Fedora Brazilian Community definitely! We could have some meetups on IRC/#fedora-meeting to exchange our knowledge for sure!

Let's talk more on fedora-ambassador list. :)

Regards, kaio.

--
Caius 'kaio' Chance / かいお
  Fedora Project Contributor http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:kaio