[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora - China

Caius 'kaio' Chance k at kaio.me
Fri Dec 4 02:23:15 UTC 2009

(2009年12月04日 11:52), Yuan Yijun wrote:
> 2009/12/4 Rodrigo Padula<rodrigo.padula at redhat.com>:
>
>> Hello my friends!
>>
>> (snip)
>>
> Hi, Rodrigo
> (snip)

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your kind offer!

This is Caius 'kaio' Chance. I am a Fedora Ambassador who used to stick
to China/Chinese community but located in Australia:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kaio

I am now on recruiting more ambassadors who uses Chinese, being more
active on fedora-art, and developing the flies which is an online
localization editor/system.

Just want to add that I am coordinating the setup and first issue of
'Fedora Zhong-Wen (Chinese) Magazine'. It will be used as a
communication channel among current Fedora-Zh-ers and attractions to
prospected ones.

We would be very happy to absorb all valuable experiences from Fedora
Brazilian Community definitely! We could have some meetups on
IRC/#fedora-meeting to exchange our knowledge for sure!

Let's talk more on fedora-ambassador list. :)

Regards, kaio.

--
Caius 'kaio' Chance / かいお
   Fedora Project Contributor http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:kaio