[Ambassadors] :) Let's keep moving forward with Fedora 12!!! :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 07:24:21 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

かいおさん, thank you for your post.  :)

> There are quite many violent idioms from Chinese. :P

True.  :)

> I have recently:
>
> - become ambassadors in Chinese community
>
> - created the banner of Fedora Chinese User Group (FZUG) forum:
> http://kaio.fedorapeople.org/pic/fzug_banner.png
>
> - revising sub-forums in FZUG forum.
>
> - coordinating the first issue of Fedora Chinese Magazine (FZM)
>
> - attended weekly meetings of FZUG on #fedora-zh
>
> - translated fedora-websites into zh_TW via transifex
>
> - did some packaging on IBUS, CJK fonts, etc

These are some fantastic initiatives indeed and truly supportive of the Fedora system.  :)

By chance, does someone on this mailing list have input on how to create another mailing list for a subset of the user base on the redhat.com, for example "not this just an example" Fedora-Chinese-Users or something?  If so, then please empower us with your knowledge.  :v)

> There will be a lot to be expected from us in 2010!
>
> Have wonderful Christmas and New Year!
>
> Regards, kaio.
>
> --
> Caius 'kaio' Chance / かいお
>   Fedora Project Contributor http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:kaio
>   kaio at fedoraproject.org, kaio on irc.freenode.net, GPG: 17BEFCFA

+1 Kaio on your work within China.  Our fellow Fedora Ambassadors are true well of knowledge as well as experience regarding many issues as well as ideas.  :v)

Please have a great day and an enjoyable weekend!  :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

猿も木から落ちる

さるもきからおちる

Even monkeys fall from trees.

Even experts make mistakes.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey

* Three dual core systems with 3.0 GB running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - vmlinuz-2.6.31.6-145.fc12.i686.PAE

* One dual core system with 3.0 GB running the Fedora 13 kernel - 2.6.32-0.56.rc8.git1.fc13.i686.PAE

With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and two SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.

=