Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Fedora - China

On Friday 04 December 2009 08:04:40 Rodrigo Padula wrote:
> The number of ambassadors in our wiki is 4. Yuan Yijun told me that
> number isn't correct.
> Compared with Brazil, India and USA, that number is very short. China is
> a big country, with a great potential for Free Software.

yeah - this number is not correct - ;)
with the recent activities in china the number increased.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService/Verification#China_.288.29

But please all, if you really have to recruit for a new Ambassador, keep in
mind it helps to start in another Group -  it is not the best idea to start in
the Ambassador Group in Fedora and headcount is not all what matters!

> So, I'm very interested to share our experiences and to help the Chinese
> group to grow.

I am sure China will get all support from the most famsco members ;)

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon fedoraproject org