[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora - China

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 4 17:47:19 UTC 2009

On Friday 04 December 2009 16:38:44 Caius 'kaio' Chance wrote:
> The number on your URL might be still not correct ;)

it is ;)

> We should've more than 8 ambassadors, like close to 15 now!

Please read the yellow box with the warning/important sign on the verification
page:
4. Keep sure that your Account is set to public and you have your Country Code
set in FAS. Otherwise you will be listed under  Unknown Country
So maybe you will find this people in the Unknown Country Section

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688