[Ambassadors] Re: Re: Fedora - China (Caius 'kaio' Chance)

> (2009年12月04日 23:38), Joerg Simon wrote:
> We should've more than 8 ambassadors, like close to 15 now!

Currently you can not have two country codes assigned to your FAS account.
I am currently in the Netherlands, but also live in Beijing/CHN.

I am include in the list on:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Ambassadors_from_China
but not on the list Joerg mentioned

>Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 01:43:35 +1000
> From: "Caius 'kaio' Chance" <k kaio me>
> Sure, we are farming package maintainers, translators, authors, and
> users and so on.

Have you also tried to contact the nice folks at #chinalug and
#beijinglug (freenode) ?

greets,

吉拉德 (Gerard)