but not on the list Joerg mentioned

Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 01:43:35 +1000
From: "Caius 'kaio' Chance"<k kaio me>
Sure, we are farming package maintainers, translators, authors, and
users and so on.

Have you also tried to contact the nice folks at #chinalug and
#beijinglug (freenode) ?

I do believe a few of us have regular communication may be even off-the-net activity attendance to #chinalug or #beijinglug (freenode). I will join those channels from now on and start mingling with them.

Cheers,

かいお (kaio)

--
Caius 'kaio' Chance / かいお