Re: [Ambassadors] Freemedia - is trac email changed?

On 08/12/09 08:19, Caius 'kaio' Chance wrote:
Hi,

I am not sure if this is OT here. I have hundreds of Freemedia trac
email in recent days. It was not like this before, but request tickets
from people around the world are pouring into my Inbox now.

That should be the only efficient way to be notified the requests by
trac email. I do not want to unsubscribe the mailing list as I still
want to participate to Freemedia activity.

Would anyone has same problems?

Regards,
kaio

Hi Kaio,