[Ambassadors] Small Fedora 12 Install Fest By VGLUG At Ahmedabad.

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Tue Dec 8 14:47:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

First thanks for your reply.

> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 11:46 PM, Nilesh J. Vaghela
> <electromech at electromech.info> wrote:
>
> > VGLUG had just organized one small Fedora 12 Install Fest at Ahmedabad
> with
> > CSI Ahmedabad Chapter.
> >
> > Here is the small report.
> >

> http://vglug.info/fedoar-12-install-fest-vglug-with-csi-ahmedabad-chapter
>
> Thank for your the report, nice stuff. What are the steps that the
> VGLUG takes to follow-up on these install fests ?

We have telephone no. of all visitors so can contact the participants. But
yet not planned.

The good things is 2-3 organization contacted us for further Open source
seminar and workshop.

That what I can say good out come of the fest.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
404, Maulik arcade, Above Karnavati Pagarakha Bazar,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.
www.electromech.info