[Ambassadors] Cafe con Linux

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:37:18 UTC 2009

2009/12/9 Juan Pablo Botero López <jpill at jpilldev.com>:
> Hello.
> In Colombia, we're working with Cafe Linux, is the same idea but we didn't
> share it, in my region some one named Beer Camp; plus we're trying the Video
> Streaming.
> Thanks for share.

One of the first efforts in Nicaragua involved Beer camps and
barcamps... but with beer or bar, the only thing was drinking :p
So we move away to open the afternoon with pizza (without beers) and
then move on to a bar to drink as reward for the activity.
That too can be included in the local fine tuning of these activities.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217