Re: [Ambassadors] IEEE International Conference in Tunisia

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Zied Fakhfakh < > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is the conference still held in Tunisia ?
>
> we are december 8th

Hello,

The conference will held normally, but without any thing related to
Fedora activities. I haven't received any feedback from them. I fear
we were not taken seriously enough. I wonder how much time and effort
we have to spent so that people would be willing to hear us.

Chitlesh