Re: [Ambassadors] IEEE International Conference in Tunisia

Got It :(

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 4:43 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh goorah gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Zied Fakhfakh < > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is the conference still held in Tunisia ?
>
> we are december 8th

Hello,

The conference will held normally, but without any thing related to
Fedora activities. I haven't received any feedback from them. I fear
we were not taken seriously enough. I wonder how much time and effort
we have to spent so that people would be willing to hear us.

--
Zied FAKHFAKH
Dot TN - CTO

@: fzied dottn com
t: +216 71 82 89 58
f: +216 71 82 89 58
w: http://www.dottn.com
a: Centre Molka, Esc E, Bur 17 - Manar 2 - 2092 - Tunis - Tunisia