[Ambassadors] Manual for new ambassadors

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 14:30:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Leonardo Menezes Vaz
<leonardo.vaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear fellows,
>
> I am kinda new here and yesterday I was asking Rodrigo Padula for some
> document/url explaining how the project works, specific areas, people
> involved, contacts etc so that I could have an idea how things works
> and where I could be useful. He told all areas are well documented at
> the wike, but he said he couldn't point a single location (or a toc)
> for all this information.
>
> Since I am new here and I want to understand how things work I propose
> we could organize a simple guide for new ambassadors - if it's not
> available yet. ;)
>
> How about?
>
> Leo

I haven't see a New Ambassador's Handbook. I think it will be useful
to improve even more mentors' work. You should  ask them to review
your work for suggestions when you have some drafts.
If you undertake this initiative, I will love to help you.
It should be a very interesting way of becoming a knowledgeable
ambassador. You not only have to find out what it is to be an
Ambassador, but to be able to explain it clearly.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217