[Ambassadors] Manual for new ambassadors

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 11 15:22:12 UTC 2009

> Also, I would like to point out, that if you all had read the Join
> Ambassadors Page, that there is more information there, as to what we expect
> of you as ambassadors. So many points should be covered there!
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Join
>
> As to the point of maybe expanding or clarifying points, I am sure that can
> be done. Just keep up the noise in the mailing list, and we will make
> amendments.

You should have received this from your mentor:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService#Mentor.27s_first_Answer

This contains a lot of useful informations, as well as links to the
appropriate wiki pages.

Improving those pages and the mentor first answer would probably be a
good way to ensure that newcomers receive the proper information. I'm
sure your mentor would love it if you wanted to work with him on
improving the way he welcomes new ambassadors :)

Best regards,