Re: [Ambassadors] Manual for new ambassadors

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Leonardo Menezes Vaz wrote:

So, where do we start? :)

We start with this:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sankarshan/FedoraHandbook

and we add to it the content from the Ambassadors classroom -- the next one will be held after the New Year.

And we go from there. Someone needs to own the idea though. Start with a wiki page called "New Ambassadors Handbook" and move ideas from the mailing list to that page, and we build from that point.

--Max