Re: [Ambassadors] REMINDER French Fedora Meeting Today 1830UTC #fedora-meeting

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Pierre-Yves wrote:

I will therefore come back to you by email next week to debrief quickly with you how we are doing and what are our needs.

Sounds good -- we can also have a conversation face to face at FOSDEM with all Ambassadors, both from France and elsewhere. I am 90% certain that I will attend.

--Max