[Ambassadors] shipping for F12 media in EMEA

Zied Fakhfakh fzied at dottn.com
Tue Dec 15 16:16:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

Indeed, we need the media here, as Internet connexion is not that huge.

any quantity would be welcome.

my address:
Avenue Ariana les roses, Residence Mimosas 1, Apt 35
Cité NASR 2
Ariana - 2037
Tunisia

Regards,
Zied.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Gerold <gerold at lugd.org> wrote:

> Max,
>
> there is the Tunesian Guy who asked for media and to be honest imho there
> are better used in Tunisa than in Germany or Switzerland ...
>

> Regards
>
> Gerold
>

> > Hi all,
> >
> > The company in Munich is ready to ship out the F12 media, and we need to
> > give them a few addresses.  We have 1,500 Desktop Spin Live CDs (32 bit)
> > and 1500 DVDs (32 bit).
> >
> > ***IMPORTANT*** -- I only want to give them 3 or 4 addresses, and break
> > the shipment up to those folks.  Then for individual small events,
> > Fedora contributors can re-send a few CDs to Ambassadors and save their
> > receipts either for FAMSCo or for the Fedora EMEA non-profit to
> > reimburse them.
> >
> > I'm thinking of having CDs/DVDs sent to:
> >
> > (1) Frederic Hornian -- who can bring them to FOSDEM
> >
> > (2) Joerg Simon -- who can have some for Chemnitz, and also maybe
> > re-send them to other folks.
> >
> > (3) Italy -- who would want to be the person who hangs on to the media?
> >
> > (4) ?????  Is there anyone else who either already knows that they need
> > a bunch of CDs, or who is willing to be a holder of CDs and send them to
> > other folks in EMEA who do need them?
> >
> > I filled that role some of the time last year when I was in Amsterdam,
> > but now that I'm back in Raleigh, I can't mail CDs around Europe anymore
> > :)
> >
> > ***REMEMBER*** -- don't write your address on a public mailing list that
> > is archived forever.  Let's just figure out how we're going to break up
> > the shipments, and then collect addresses off-list.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Max
> >
> > --

Zied FAKHFAKH
Dot TN - CTO

@: fzied at dottn.com
t: +216 71 82 89 58
f: +216 71 82 89 58
w: http://www.dottn.com
a: Centre Molka, Esc E, Bur 17 - Manar 2 - 2092 - Tunis - Tunisia