[Ambassadors] Problem Web Site Peru

José Edgardo López Vásquez magjogui at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:54:57 UTC 2009

Actually the infraestructure of El salvador is available if peru need some
space or a subdomain like fedoraperu.fedora.org.sv or something like that.
so if you need just tell me and it would be a pleasure for us to help.

Atentamente
-- magjogui
José Edgardo López Vásquez

fedora Ambassador [El Salvador]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Magjogui
https://www.fedoraproject.org
magjogui at fedoraproject.org

Consultor en Software libre & GNU/ Linux
identica,irc,gtalk,msn,skype: magjogui at gmail.com
M. +(503) 76224064 (claro.com.sv)
H. +(503) 25171878