[Ambassadors] FOSDEM status/planning meeting on IRC

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 21:49:55 UTC 2009

Hi all,

As you all know, Frederic has been doing an INCREDIBLE job of getting
FOSDEM organized for 2010.

I think it would be very useful if we all get together on IRC to make
sure that the questions of different attendees or potential attendees
are being answered.

I'd like to propose that we use a big chunk of this week's EMEA
Ambassadors meeting to discuss FOSDEM.  Frederic, can you come to this
week's EMEA Ambassadors meeting, so that you and I can lead a
discussion?

If Frederic can make it, then I'd encourage anyone who is interested in
FOSDEM to also attend this week's EMEA Ambassadors meeting.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Ambassadors_2009-12-16

--Max