Re: [Ambassadors] shipping for F12 media in EMEA

We could use some also, here in Greece. Mainly Live CD's

Thanks, Pierros

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com> wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Zied Fakhfakh wrote:

Indeed, we need the media here, as Internet connexion is not that huge.

any quantity would be welcome.

I'll make sure you get some, either directly, or shipped to you from one of the other Ambassadors in the region.

Thanks, Zied.

--Max

--
Pierros Papadeas