[Ambassadors] Fwd: [FOSDEM'10] Distribution Miniconf update

>From the FOSDEM TEAM and about  Distribution Miniconf  :

The idea of this miniconf is to have sessions around common solutions or
pain points, e.g. present how you do certain things at CentOS (release
management, packaging, cross-arch packaging, packaging
Java|Perl|Python|Ruby|PHP stuff, translation, bugtracking, how you work
with upstream, community building, legal aspects, 3rd party
repositories, etc...) or technical or process solutions you came up
with. On the other hand, we can also plan specific workshop sessions
where we discuss common pain points (working with upstream, translation,
etc...) to put our experience, feedback and ideas together and possibly
come out with common solutions that would provide more streamlining and
less work for each of us.

Thanks a lot
BR
Fred

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frederic Hornain <fhornain gmail com>
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 8:52 AM
Subject: [FOSDEM'10] Distribution Miniconf update
To: Fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com

Dear *,

Following the few information I gave you yesterday night on IRC on Fedora Ambassadors EMEA meeting.

Sorry in advance to not be well structured but as it is quite new things are still moving and changing.

So, in order to explain you the concept a little bit more deeply :

Thanks for reading and in advance for your help.
BR
Fred

olpc-open laptop org