Re: [Ambassadors] I'm back on...

That sounds great Pascal, let me know what beats are in need of help so I can look them over before committing to them this year.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 5:37 PM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco nd edu> wrote:
Kam Salisbury wrote:
After a short period away from the project... I am back on the list. Thank you for everyon'e patience, especially in the North America and Mid Atlantic United States areas.

I am looking forwaard to 2010 and further promotion of the current release and the upcoming release as well.
--
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com

Welcome back, Kam!  If you are interested in picking up a beat at FWN, let me know!

 - pascal